- Developing knowledge and generating information necessary for understanding molecular mechanisms of disease.
- Developing diagnostic technologies and medical cures and treatments.
- Fuel databases with biological data oflocal non-human samples including pathogens, animals, and plants.
- Providing resources and training support for clinical researchers and students that enrich cooperative investigation.
- building capacity of bioinformatics s and genomics in Sudan, and assisting the Sudanese scientists in these fields.